Monday, August 22, 2011

F3/BHM- 8-22-2011: Bon Jovi or Twisted Sister?

Aye, we planted the virtual shovel flag in the Gloom and the Faithful gathered:

CR
Harley
Chris (FNG to all things F3)
Cougar
Mcgee
Gris
TD FNG
Moniteur
Red Warrior
Dark Warrior
Waco
Girardi
Two Toes
Super Dave
Six Mike
Tooth on Top
Bootleg
Cowbell
74........
Kit
Exeter
My Little Friend
Fish Hook
Shamrock

THE THANG

Run to the soccer field
Side Straddle Hop x51
Merkin
Little Baby Crunch

Run to end zone
Sprints
High Knee (skip)

Run to play ground

Decline Push up
Dips
3X

Run up hill to the hand rails
Donkey Kicks x15
Donkey Kicks x15
Donkey Kicks x8

Run to hill with the little hills

Walking lung to top of the hill
Merkins
Run down the hill
Carolina Dry dock
Side shuffle up and down the hill

Run to the hand rails by baseball fields

Pull ups on hand rails x10 x6 x6

Run to duck crap field
Bear Crawl
Crab Walk

Run to parking lot by playground
Moniteur led Mary (well done)

Run to gravel lot.

NakedMan Moleskin:

- If you did not notice but I was fully smoked 37 minutes in when I had to go to the bull pen to my partner in crime a saves leader in the AL Moniteur. Well done brother! Great ending.

- WarDaddy- Cougar- 1st time?

- WarBaby- Mcgee- 50th time?

- We might need to have a Side Straddle Hop instructional class. I saw about 15 different "styles". Not saying I do it right but I eventually had to close my eyes not to get dizzy at arms and legs heading in 50 different directions. Just sayin.....

- I am not one to ever comment on names but there was a motion on the floor for a name change. Tango Delta proposed a change of 74's name to Level 4. Due to the flagrant violation committed on Friday night. I am just sending it the flag pole to the powers that be. You know me keeping my distance from the on going name debate. Still love Peggy....

- Harley has been a quite force rising up in the gloom. Since his arrival several weeks ago he has not only been present at most workouts but has applied the emotional headlock to 3 new FNG's in the last week. Well done!

- Thought of the day: "Ambition is like a frog sitting on a Venus Flytrap. The flytrap can bite and bite, but it won't bother the frog because it only has little tiny plant teeth. But some other stuff could happen and it could be like ambition."

CR

-

3 comments:

  1. Parlimentary inquiry...Point of Order...Main Motion.

    Now with Robert out of the way, I (state your name) move that the Brother currently graced with the given name of 74, shall from this day forth be known as Level 4 for his aggregious flogging of the code of man.

    All in favor??? (raucious applause and yelling of Aye's)
    Opposed? (crickets...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what did 74 do on Friday night?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kept TD up with post-Panthers game beers and then didn't post when he came by my house banging on the door and honking his horn. He had prearranged to have a sitter come by his house at 6:30am and decided to take out his frustrations on my front door...I failed to post, putting my beloved 74 name in jeopardy.

    ReplyDelete

The Faithful